Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Are you a real MARINE?

A MARINE dressed to kill with Marine shirt, hat, and Dress Blue Slacks went into a bar and ordered a drink. As he sat there sipping his Hawaiian Punch, a young lady sat down next to him. After she ordered her drink, she turned to the Marine and asked him: "Are you a real Marine?" To which he replied: "Well, I have spent my whole life in the Marine Corps, herding soldiers, breaking into a sweat, and being an asshole. I guess I am a real Marine." After a short while, he asked her what she was. She replied: "I've never been in the Marine Corps, so I'm not a Marine, but I am a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. For instance, as soon as I get up in the morning, I think of women. When I eat, shower, watch TV, everything seems to make me think of women." A short while later she left and the Marine ordered another Hawaiian Punch. A couple sat down next to him and asked: "Are you a real MARINE?" He replied: "I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a lesbian."

No comments: